Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog!

I will be using this creative outlet for my thoughts, to share my knoweldge in business and self-development and in hopes of creating a community that is interested in the same things that I am.

I am a life and business coach, a mother of two beautiful little girls and a very lucky wife.

Come back soon for my comments on the book "Drive", by Daniel H. Pink - a wonderfully written and insightful book on motivation.

You can also visit my website: www.gabydasilva.com

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting topic - motivation isn't always easy to generate or maintain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivators will vary depending on where you are in your life but will always reflect on your values and their weight in life.
    Money may not be a motivator if your are not starving and living well.

    ReplyDelete